This site is no longer active, all members have migrated to devotedcheating.com . Thankyou



 
Actionhacks.netHomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 This site big no?

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: This site big no?   Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:29 pm

This awsome site not very nice is not it? Translator used I. Tate I do not much like. CFHS rules now all forever eternity
Back to top Go down
Tate
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 208
Reputation : 17
Join date : 2009-09-19
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: This site big no?   Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:34 pm

+Rep Surprised

_________________
"Never pick a fight with an idiot. They'll simply bring you down to their level, then win by experience."
___________________________________
Back to top Go down
Flyindingo
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 160
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: This site big no?   Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:52 am

Guest wrote:
This awsome site not very nice is not it? Translator used I. Tate I do not much like. CFHS rules now all forever eternity
We love you too,
But you know whats sorta weird?
That CFHS cant spell forums correctly..

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.ActionHacks.net
Angron
General Member
General Member


Posts : 21
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2009-11-26

PostSubject: Re: This site big no?   Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:47 am

Lol, how'd you find that out? I've been in and out of CFHs, I haven't found one misspelled word.
Back to top Go down
Tate
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 208
Reputation : 17
Join date : 2009-09-19
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: This site big no?   Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:06 am

ActionHacksFails wrote:
Lol, how'd you find that out? I've been in and out of CFHs, I haven't found one misspelled word.

Lol?

No misspelled words? Go to the rules page, they misspelled "these".. And that's on a page made by admin. Spelled it "theese". Rofl.

_________________
"Never pick a fight with an idiot. They'll simply bring you down to their level, then win by experience."
___________________________________
Back to top Go down
Angron
General Member
General Member


Posts : 21
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2009-11-26

PostSubject: Re: This site big no?   Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:16 am

Well that could be understandable, isn't the Admin Australian?
Back to top Go down
Tate
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 208
Reputation : 17
Join date : 2009-09-19
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: This site big no?   Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:20 am

ActionHacksFails wrote:
Well that could be understandable, isn't the Admin Australian?

Yeah.


bluegang6 especially.


He misspells everything.

_________________
"Never pick a fight with an idiot. They'll simply bring you down to their level, then win by experience."
___________________________________
Back to top Go down
Angron
General Member
General Member


Posts : 21
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2009-11-26

PostSubject: Re: This site big no?   Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:32 am

Ha, well you know the internet. Most people don't feel like spelling. Trust me, if the internet tried to spell, the famous words we used today wouldn't exist. So, bad spelling really shouldn't matter if its small mistakes and stuff unless it gets really bad. For example;

S0m3 p30ple 4r3 700 l4zy 70 wri73 7hin65 in fu11 1337, r3su17ing in a 53n73nc3 1ik3 7hi5.

User 1: yea ten i was like ur a fat fase

User 2: ROFL oic idc how u did it im glad u beat him up he was lyk soooo annoying

User 3: idk he was lyk kinda cute rite i no im lyk omg im kra z chat speak is sooooo kool

User 2: gtg, brb somtime tat old mom wants me

User 3: bi!!!

User 1: dont forgit we cyber
Back to top Go down
Tate
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 208
Reputation : 17
Join date : 2009-09-19
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: This site big no?   Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:39 am

ActionHacksFails wrote:
Ha, well you know the internet. Most people don't feel like spelling. Trust me, if the internet tried to spell, the famous words we used today wouldn't exist. So, bad spelling really shouldn't matter if its small mistakes and stuff unless it gets really bad. For example;

S0m3 p30ple 4r3 700 l4zy 70 wri73 7hin65 in fu11 1337, r3su17ing in a 53n73nc3 1ik3 7hi5.

User 1: yea ten i was like ur a fat fase

User 2: ROFL oic idc how u did it im glad u beat him up he was lyk soooo annoying

User 3: idk he was lyk kinda cute rite i no im lyk omg im kra z chat speak is sooooo kool

User 2: gtg, brb somtime tat old mom wants me

User 3: bi!!!

User 1: dont forgit we cyber


They're worse. Try this:



okae camstdio is a gud replcement fro fraps cuz its gud qaulititity but iffen you rceord pr0nz0s wth it yuo gte a booner.


(Azn_Snipe on CFHS actually said Camstudio is a good replacement for fraps.)

_________________
"Never pick a fight with an idiot. They'll simply bring you down to their level, then win by experience."
___________________________________
Back to top Go down
iwantvip
General Member
General Member


Posts : 6
Reputation : -6
Join date : 2009-12-07

PostSubject: Re: This site big no?   Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:53 pm

Troller!
Back to top Go down
iwantvip
General Member
General Member


Posts : 6
Reputation : -6
Join date : 2009-12-07

PostSubject: Re: This site big no?   Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:00 pm

Tate wrote:
ActionHacksFails wrote:
Lol, how'd you find that out? I've been in and out of CFHs, I haven't found one misspelled word.

Lol?

No misspelled words? Go to the rules page, they misspelled "these".. And that's on a page made by admin. Spelled it "theese". Rofl.

Funny, sir, you misspelled your own e-mail

"sk8bdr4407@hotmail.com" which roughly translates to "h_y_p_o_c_r_i_t_e" in german -__-
Back to top Go down
Tate
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 208
Reputation : 17
Join date : 2009-09-19
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: This site big no?   Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:12 pm

iwantvip wrote:
Tate wrote:
ActionHacksFails wrote:
Lol, how'd you find that out? I've been in and out of CFHs, I haven't found one misspelled word.

Lol?

No misspelled words? Go to the rules page, they misspelled "these".. And that's on a page made by admin. Spelled it "theese". Rofl.

Funny, sir, you misspelled your own e-mail

"sk8bdr4407@hotmail.com" which roughly translates to "h_y_p_o_c_r_i_t_e" in german -__-


My granddad created an AOL Mail named sk8bdr4407 for me when I was really young, and we had to have passwords to get on the internet..

My granddad passed away when i was about 6 so I decided to make a hotmail of it when I was 8 or 9.

_________________
"Never pick a fight with an idiot. They'll simply bring you down to their level, then win by experience."
___________________________________
Back to top Go down
Morphed
Tech Support
avatar

Posts : 67
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2009-11-12

PostSubject: Re: This site big no?   Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:35 pm

that sucks tate, im sorry
Back to top Go down
iwantvip
General Member
General Member


Posts : 6
Reputation : -6
Join date : 2009-12-07

PostSubject: Re: This site big no?   Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:42 pm

dam? you're funny
Back to top Go down
Morphed
Tech Support
avatar

Posts : 67
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2009-11-12

PostSubject: Re: This site big no?   Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:46 pm

iwantvip wrote:
dam? you're funny

Wow your a heartless bastard
Back to top Go down
iwantvip
General Member
General Member


Posts : 6
Reputation : -6
Join date : 2009-12-07

PostSubject: Re: This site big no?   Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:53 pm

at least I have a dad?
Back to top Go down
Tate
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 208
Reputation : 17
Join date : 2009-09-19
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: This site big no?   Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:00 pm

iwantvip wrote:
at least I have a dad?

I have a dad.. silent

_________________
"Never pick a fight with an idiot. They'll simply bring you down to their level, then win by experience."
___________________________________
Back to top Go down
iwantvip
General Member
General Member


Posts : 6
Reputation : -6
Join date : 2009-12-07

PostSubject: Re: This site big no?   Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:01 pm

who doesn't?

captianswain is a test tube baby
Back to top Go down
Morphed
Tech Support
avatar

Posts : 67
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2009-11-12

PostSubject: Re: This site big no?   Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:51 pm

What ever bro
I have a dad and he probly makes alot more than your dad so stfu
Back to top Go down
Super Girl
General Member
General Member
avatar

Posts : 31
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-11-26
Location : Ireland

PostSubject: Re: This site big no?   Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:35 pm

how bout u stfu vip, ur dads dating ur sisters ex boy friend so stfu
Back to top Go down
Corado
Tech Support


Posts : 8
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-12-06

PostSubject: Re: This site big no?   Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:28 pm

AH-Super Girl wrote:
how bout u stfu vip, ur dads dating ur sisters ex boy friend so stfu

Oh, she went there.
Back to top Go down
Famous
Coder
avatar

Posts : 89
Reputation : 15
Join date : 2009-12-03
Age : 29
Location : West Virginia

PostSubject: Re: This site big no?   Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:06 am

Whats with the fucking retarded posts. Every fucking topic all I see is everyone talking shit to vip. He does start and he is a little faggot but shit why ruin all the topics with arguing. Anyways vip fuck you.
Back to top Go down
Corado
Tech Support


Posts : 8
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-12-06

PostSubject: Re: This site big no?   Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:49 am

Famous wrote:
Whats with the fucking retarded posts. Every fucking topic all I see is everyone talking shit to vip. He does start and he is a little faggot but shit why ruin all the topics with arguing. Anyways vip fuck you.

You're funny..
Back to top Go down
Rexgr
Coder
avatar

Posts : 57
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-09-19
Location : New Zealand

PostSubject: Re: This site big no?   Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:15 pm

Aaaaw how cute.
Someone wants attention.
Back to top Go down
Http://Rexgr.net
Angron
General Member
General Member


Posts : 21
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2009-11-26

PostSubject: Re: This site big no?   Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:15 am

Anyone want a nice cup of stfu? Y'all talk to much, and flame to much. Just act decent for... *Thinks of idiotic replacement for God* Pringles sake.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: This site big no?   

Back to top Go down
 
This site big no?
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Anyone know a good overseas site to buy cd's from?
» The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy
» Translate the site
» new brute on your site^^
» Do NOT steal our pictures

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public Section: Pre-VIP :: General Q&A-
Jump to: