This site is no longer active, all members have migrated to devotedcheating.com . Thankyou
This site is no longer active, all members have migrated to devotedcheating.com . Thankyou
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Actionhacks.netHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

About the free VIP.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xSarpedon
General Member
General Member
xSarpedon

About the free VIP. Empty
PostSubject: About the free VIP.   About the free VIP. EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 1:34 am

I have a static IP and says for one IP only.... -.-
Back to top Go down
Tate
Admin
Admin
Tate

PostSubject: Re: About the free VIP.   About the free VIP. EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 3:14 am

Ill PM you about it
Back to top Go down
Rexgr
Coder
Rexgr

PostSubject: Re: About the free VIP.   About the free VIP. EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 4:43 pm

Tate has probably pmed you about this already but a static IP should not be a problem.

Your IP may change slitghtly but it still stays pretty much the same most of the time.
eg.
before:
after:

I am pretty sure the first three numbers stay the same because to my knowledge they represent Country/ISP/Area/computer.

If I am wrong then whatever lol I am braindead right now anyways I can't even touch type anymore =\
Back to top Go down
Http://Rexgr.net
xSarpedon
General Member
General Member
xSarpedon

PostSubject: Re: About the free VIP.   About the free VIP. EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 6:36 am

Rexgr wrote:
Tate has probably pmed you about this already but a static IP should not be a problem.

Your IP may change slitghtly but it still stays pretty much the same most of the time.
eg.
before:
after:

I am pretty sure the first three numbers stay the same because to my knowledge they represent Country/ISP/Area/computer.

If I am wrong then whatever lol I am braindead right now anyways I can't even touch type anymore =\

lol both IP's are from the same comp, like i said it changes cause i have a static IP. But soon they'll be waaay diff when i go buy a new charger for my laptop Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About the free VIP.   About the free VIP. Empty

Back to top Go down

About the free VIP.
Page 1 of 1