This site is no longer active, all members have migrated to devotedcheating.com . Thankyou
This site is no longer active, all members have migrated to devotedcheating.com . Thankyou
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Actionhacks.netHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AssaultCube hack video.

Go down 
+2
Tate
Famous
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Famous
Coder
Famous

AssaultCube hack video. Empty
PostSubject: AssaultCube hack video.   AssaultCube hack video. EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 8:43 am

Back to top Go down
Tate
Admin
Admin
Tate

PostSubject: Re: AssaultCube hack video.   AssaultCube hack video. EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 9:05 am

Singleplayer, as I stated earlier :]
Back to top Go down
Famous
Coder
Famous

PostSubject: Re: AssaultCube hack video.   AssaultCube hack video. EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 9:38 am

Its not fucking single player for fuck sake. Why don't you try the mother fucking hacks before you talk shit.
Back to top Go down
Tate
Admin
Admin
Tate

PostSubject: Re: AssaultCube hack video.   AssaultCube hack video. EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 10:11 am

Famous wrote:
Its not fucking single player for fuck sake. Why don't you try the mother fucking hacks before you talk shit.

I'm sorry, let me rephrase.

It's on a local server, 127.0.0.1. You're playing on your own server, with bots, which allows your hack to edit health and what not. I know your other features work for multiplayer, I'm simply stating that this video was taken on bot-mode. Surprised
Back to top Go down
Famous
Coder
Famous

PostSubject: Re: AssaultCube hack video.   AssaultCube hack video. EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 10:27 am

It was taken half on a bot mode just because I kept getting kicked from multiplayer matches.
Back to top Go down
Tate
Admin
Admin
Tate

PostSubject: Re: AssaultCube hack video.   AssaultCube hack video. EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 11:06 am

Famous wrote:
It was taken half on a bot mode just because I kept getting kicked from multiplayer matches.

Yes, I realize that those supposedly "single player" hacks work on multi player, but once you've reached your limit of ammo or health on multiplayer, the shots will still "fire", but nothing comes out. That's not the case on bot mode.
Back to top Go down
Famous
Coder
Famous

PostSubject: Re: AssaultCube hack video.   AssaultCube hack video. EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 12:04 pm

The ammo works. You just have to pick up a ammo box, and the health and armor only work on some servers but you also have to pick a box up.
Back to top Go down
Tate
Admin
Admin
Tate

PostSubject: Re: AssaultCube hack video.   AssaultCube hack video. EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 12:12 pm

Famous wrote:
The ammo works. You just have to pick up a ammo box, and the health and armor only work on some servers but you also have to pick a box up.

Yeah drunken
Back to top Go down
chitoredhead
General Member
General Member

PostSubject: Re: AssaultCube hack video.   AssaultCube hack video. EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 2:31 pm

well for me ammo work on multi but for some reason it takes longer to kill them maybe when is time for ur gun to reaload those bullet u shot at the time dont do damage:::My opinion

the heath has not work for me jet i know i have to pick a heath pack first idk why
maybe i still havent going in on the servers that u said it worked on
Back to top Go down
Morphed
Tech Support
Morphed

PostSubject: Re: AssaultCube hack video.   AssaultCube hack video. EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 4:02 pm

Yes, this hack only works on certain servers just hop around untill you find a good one.
Back to top Go down
thomasa
General Member
General Member

PostSubject: please read   AssaultCube hack video. EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 7:45 am

hi Famous, do u know where i can download ur hack, please tell me!!! im kinda new here AssaultCube hack video. Herz
thank you
Back to top Go down
Morphed
Tech Support
Morphed

PostSubject: Re: AssaultCube hack video.   AssaultCube hack video. EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 11:21 am

thomasa wrote:
hi Famous, do u know where i can download ur hack, please tell me!!! im kinda new here AssaultCube hack video. Herz
thank you
@thomasa

http://www.actionhacks.net/assaultcube-f56/releasepub-assaultcube-hack-v2-t259.htm

heres the threads link
Back to top Go down
faisal2333
General Member
General Member

PostSubject: Re: AssaultCube hack video.   AssaultCube hack video. EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 1:11 pm

AssaultCube hack video. 887114 is no one fucking on AssaultCube hack video. 887114 ill explode
Back to top Go down
Morphed
Tech Support
Morphed

PostSubject: Re: AssaultCube hack video.   AssaultCube hack video. EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 3:44 am

THIS FORUM IS CLOSED//
GO TO WWW.DEVOTECHEATING.COM THATS THE NEW FORUM
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AssaultCube hack video.   AssaultCube hack video. Empty

Back to top Go down

AssaultCube hack video.
Page 1 of 1