This site is no longer active, all members have migrated to devotedcheating.com . Thankyou
This site is no longer active, all members have migrated to devotedcheating.com . Thankyou
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Actionhacks.netHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to get out of school, EASILY!

Go down 
+4
chitoredhead
Jordan
Tate
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Tate
Admin
Admin
Tate

How to get out of school, EASILY! Empty
PostSubject: How to get out of school, EASILY!   How to get out of school, EASILY! EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 9:57 pm

This is very simple, I'm doing it right now.

Go to bed early sunday night, like really early, almost 6:00 or 7:00 PM.

if your parents try to wake you up, go back to sleep quickly.

The next morning, wake up, and be like OMG WHY DIDNT YOU WAKE ME UP? I HAD LOTS OF HOMEWORK! I WAS JUST GONNA TAKE A 10 MINUTE NAP!!!

They'll be flustered and let you stay home to finish the homework. Drag your homework out till 11:30 AM, and theyll be like, well it's 11:30, if he goes back now, he'll be counted absent, so he can just stay home.
Back to top Go down
Jordan
General Member
General Member

PostSubject: Re: How to get out of school, EASILY!   How to get out of school, EASILY! EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 4:59 am

Haha! I like it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to get out of school, EASILY!   How to get out of school, EASILY! EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 10:26 am

'rents would kill me if i didt hat
Back to top Go down
General Member
General Member

PostSubject: Re: How to get out of school, EASILY!   How to get out of school, EASILY! EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 11:30 am

My mom would go : WELL TOO BAD! DONT RELY ON ME WITH YOUR HOMEWORK! SCHOOL IS YOUR JOB! Your just going to have to get a bad grade! Thats what you get!

Dang Mom... I can't do Nothin'!
Back to top Go down
chitoredhead
General Member
General Member

PostSubject: Re: How to get out of school, EASILY!   How to get out of school, EASILY! EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 12:58 pm

lol nice 1 Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
dark-chaos
VIP LVL-1
VIP LVL-1

PostSubject: Re: How to get out of school, EASILY!   How to get out of school, EASILY! EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 9:32 am

My parent would kill if i don't wake up. xP
Back to top Go down
unasianazn
Coder

PostSubject: Re: How to get out of school, EASILY!   How to get out of school, EASILY! EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 10:15 am

My parents just tell me, "Well I guess it's going to be a fun ride to school, isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Soul_Hunter
General Member
General Member

PostSubject: Re: How to get out of school, EASILY!   How to get out of school, EASILY! EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 3:38 am

Haha well I get up to go to school at 06:00 AM and I wake up by myself so I sometimes just turn of the alarm and miss the school
Back to top Go down
Morphed
Tech Support
Morphed

PostSubject: Re: How to get out of school, EASILY!   How to get out of school, EASILY! EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 5:25 am

unasianazn wrote:
My parents just tell me, "Well I guess it's going to be a fun ride to school, isn't it?"
same as un i would also get that shit the whole car ride home. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to get out of school, EASILY!   How to get out of school, EASILY! Empty

Back to top Go down

How to get out of school, EASILY!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public Section: General :: General Talk-
Jump to: